Raksha bandhan sms to Sister
Meri Kalayi Par Teri Rakhi Humesha Rhe Behna.....
K Jab Jab Use Dekhu Teri Yaad Aati Rhe Meri Behna.....
***Happy***
***Raksha****
***bandhan****
==============================================================
I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.
=============================================================
Rishta hai janmo ka hamara
Bharose ka aur pyaar bhara
Chalo, ise bandhe bhaiya Rakhi ke atut bandhan mein.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brothers
=============================================================
Holi is colourful,
Diwali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship Powerful.
=============================================================
You know that you are the
most precious stone in the
collection of my secret treasure..
Wishing you very Happy Rakhi
and best of luck for every thing




0 comments:
Post a Comment